Shangri La Outpatient Mental Health Clinic provides services to support people with their mental health needs. We strive to focus on mental wellness, while providing creative services to meet the needs of the people that we support. We value cultural diversity, professional ethics, and trauma-informed care.
- Mental Health Assessments
- Treatment Planning
- Skill Building
- Behavioral Consultation
- Resident Staff Training
- Peer Support
Services are offered in office or community settings and through tele-medicine. We also offer evening and weekend appointments.
How do I access services? Individuals wishing to receive outpatient mental health services from Shangri-La can:
- Request a referral from their physician
- Request a referral from the Mid Valley Behavioral Health Network (503-361-2647)
- Call Shangri-La directly (503-581-1732, x390) to check eligibility
Shangri-La currently accepts Medicaid and Willamette Valley Community Health (WVCH) insurance.
Current service locations:
- Marion County: Salem Office (4080 Reed Road SE, Suite 150)
- Lane County: Eugene Office (1195 City View St.)